I know all about contributing to my RRSPs. I understand the beauty of TGIF. Something funny may result in me LMFAO. And when I'm hosting something, I'd appreciate it if you'd RSVP.
But now, all of a sudden, I'm familiarizing myself with my potentially new acronym-posse, PVED.
Let me know what you think, ASAP:
http://pved.org/
Saw your tweet and had to come give this a read. I am currently pregnant via a donor egg.
ReplyDeleteSuper long story short, I have struggled with infertility for a very long time. I got pregnant in 2009 via IUI using my own eggs. Sadly, my son was stillborn at 36 weeks. When I went to try again I was told my egg quantity and quality was very low, plus my husband and I are both carriers for cystic fibrosis.
So the next logical step for us was an egg donor. I've been blogging all the way through both my loss and my journey to egg donation.
I've written a lot about making the decision to go for it and all the steps along the way. Perhaps reading about how I got to here can help you to make your decision. Here's a link to my blog http://findmynewnormal.blogspot.com/ I wish you the best of luck!
Ohhhh, I love you for this. Huge thanks not only for taking the time to write, but for confirming there is indeed a supportive community out there. And, for being my first official blog-commenter. :)jojo
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete